Register today to attend “Live from Wespath” on Wednesday, May 17 at 1:00 p.m. CST. This no-cost event especially for United Methodist clergy features information and insights from Wespath about benefits, well-being, and investments to help you better navigate your daily lives and the general church environment.
Through interactive features, you’ll engage with and “meet” Wespath staff, ask questions, and discover additional resources to stay connected with Wespath throughout your career and into your retirement years.
Segment 1: Our World
- Breaking News with Wespath’s Chief Investment Officer
- How Does SECURE 2.0 Affect You?
- Market Updates and Insights
Segment 2: The Church World
- Insights on Disaffiliations
- Wespath’s General Conference Legislation and Its Impact
- The Compass Retirement Plan: Sustainability, Affordability and Flexibility
Segment 3: Your World
- Hot Off the Press: 2022 Clergy Well-Being Survey
- Taking Advantage of Your Virgin Pulse and HealthFlex Well-Being Resources
- Insights on Health Savings Accounts for HealthFlex
- An Exclusive Look at the Upcoming HealthFlex-Concierge Service
Register once to attend as many segments as you like. We’ll provide times for each segment/topic to all attendees.