POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Director of Program Operations and Impact holds strategic and day-to-day operational responsibility for all program areas in order to ensure programmatic outcomes are met in synergy with one another. Leads and supervises Program Team in program planning, evaluation, and collaborative innovation that furthers Project Transformation’s vision. Assists the Executive Director in planning and policy. Models and inspires organizational values in the spirit of Project Transformation’s mission.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: This position requires daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities that must be complete in a timely manner.
Planning and Evaluation
• Continually evaluates and improves effectiveness of Project Transformation programs, ensuring ongoing programmatic excellence. Oversees and ensures accurate measurement and reporting.
• Designs and ensures successful coordination of all young adult and host church trainings.
• Participates in the development of new grant proposals, monitor progress of all program-related grants and funding, ensure grant compliance and successful attainment of grant outcomes
Management and Operations
• Responsible for the oversight of all program areas, ensuring their synergy in meeting outcomes and goals that further the organization’s mission and vision.
• Provides leadership to Program Team. Attracts, develops, coaches, and retain high-quality staff. Provides regular supervision and coaching to motivate and support staff who are direct reports.
• Oversees and coordinates program operations, including feeding program, young adult housing, and host church applications.
• Serves as a member of the senior leadership team, and as a staff liaison to community-based Advisory Councils.
• Develops departmental plans, budgets, goals, objectives, policies and procedures. Maintains accurate records of staff, supplies, inventory, and budget management. Reviews on a continual basis the department procedures, staffing and equipment for maximum efficiency while controlling costs. Enforces the state safety standards and organizational policies and procedures. Develops annual program calendar.
Innovation and Impact
• Develops and implements strategy that supports the agency’s strategic plan and departmental goals.
• Utilizes data to report on program impact and opportunity. Maintains database to ensure that young adult staff, alumni, and community partner information is accurate.
• Manages and cultivates relationships with partner organizations in order to further PT’s vision; develops new relationships in support of PT’s mission and programmatic goals; and serves on relevant community committees and task forces.
• Prepares and delivers formal presentations before various public and private concerns; attends meetings, conferences, and seminars requiring periodic to frequent travel.
• Facilitates and troubleshoots problems associated with service issues.
• Must review any major problems with the Executive Director. Must complete all duties and projects as assigned by the Executive Director and back up to specific employee positions and/or procedures.
About the Team:
We are a small and mighty team that works together collaboratively in support of Project Transformation’s mission to transform communities by engaging children, college-age young adults, and churches in purposeful relationships. We expect our team members to be problem solvers and self-starters who are organized, methodical, and detail-oriented. We work independently but depend on each other to be successful. You will report to the Executive Director.
• Master’s Degree or 5 years of relevant work experience plus 5 years of specialized program management and supervisory experience.
• Strong project management skills balancing long-term planning with details of day-to-day operations. Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
• Must have knowledge of principles of personnel practices and employment laws, program budgeting, and fiscal management practices. Experience in Salesforce considered a plus.
• May be required to work weekends, evenings, travel out of town for extended days.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
About Project Transformation:
At Project Transformation Tennessee, we envision a world rooted in love, pursues the equity of all people, and amplifies God’s call on every life.
Project Transformation Tennessee is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to having traditionally marginalized, underrepresented voices at the center of our work. We welcome all individuals to apply and are eager to expand our organization to reflect the diversity of our community.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Courtney Lawson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 9.
Salary and Benefits : $60,000. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance (health, dental, and vision), a retirement plan, and paid time off.