Financial Resources

    • Equitable Compensation Grants for churches with a full-time pastor that cannot afford a full time salary. These grants allow a church some relief while they get back on their feet.
    • Small Church 411 Grants are available for churches worshipping 50 or less who need specific repairs in order to do ministry. 
    • ENCORE grants are available for churches who are offering ministry to retired adults.
    • Stay UMC funds are available for churches affected by disaffiliation. Pastors can discuss with their District Superintendent for what types of funds support they specifically need.