Just a friendly reminder that from November 1 to November 16 you’ll select your 2024 HealthFlex benefits. But figuring out what changes to make (if any) isn’t always easy—which is why we recommend doing a quick checkup with ALEX®, the virtual benefits counselor.
ALEX asks you about your estimated health care spending and crunches the numbers to show you which medical, dental and visions plans might cost the least overall and which ones might be most cost efficient if unexpected costs arise. It’s all totally confidential and takes less than 10 minutes to get a full year’s worth of peace of mind. Before you enroll, give it a try at BenefitsAccess.org/HealthFlexBenefits. You can use ALEX today.
Benefits Access is the best place to learn about the HealthFlex plans and health accounts ALEX recommends, find additional news and resources, and to make your elections between November 1 and November 16, 2023.
Annual Election (AE) Webinars and Recordings
Wespath is offering a variety of webinars for HealthFlex participants to learn more about their options during Annual Election.
For ALL HealthFlex participants:
- Annual Election Overview Watch Recording
- Prescription Coverage Overview and Q&A – Wed., Nov. 1, 1–2 p.m., Central, Register
- Annual Election Q&A – Tues., Nov. 7, 1–2 p.m., Central, Register
For participants currently in a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan:
- Watch the recent webinar recordings for current HSA participants (H1500, H2000, H3000)
- View the recent webinar presentations for current HSA participants (H1500, H2000, H3000)
For UnitedHealthcare (UHC) participants:
- UHC Network Q&A – Thurs., Nov. 2, noon-1 p.m., Central, register
For more information, please contact Melinda Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org.